Saturday, August 23, 2008

Missing - Swetha, 26

my senior in BEC, Trivs' roomy, open-armed, friend of all, pretty, pleasant, with rupunzel's hair, fun loving, a kid when we play, and a guide when we don't, makes the lasses jealous and the lads miserable.

Whenever I imagine a snapshot of my college days, swetha will sure be there teasing about the cat-fights of bhavani and me or having the intellectual discussions with vichi. But I fear something must have happened to her. She deleted her orkut account and disabled yahoo account. I searched for her in some popular communities. No clue. I don't have any other means to send her the birthday wishes.

If you come across my friend swetha(swetha kolli) in future, send my wishes and warm regards to her. In case, she still wants to be hideous, let her be so. but do give her my message that there is someone wishing her the best in life.

3 comments:

Srishti said...

:)

Unknown said...

hiii yaar...am also searching 4 her.. pleas give her contact number...if u have one..am her batch bt from chemical...hop u would bye tc

Anonymous said...

Congragulations swetha! Saw your wedding video.I wish you the best and all the happiness in life.You may never know who wrote this but i always thought good about you.Take care and be wise.