Thursday, February 09, 2006

Does it need a title?

I am sorry; I couldn't post the stories as I promised. Someone (somehow) deleted my second story and I myself deleted the third one, as I think, I didn't present it, as it should be.

Important Notice: I have gone mad and I could hardly write anything. So don't believe everything I say, when I am mentally ill. Use your brains.

I thought of writing a story but I also thought it is better if I keep shut than to mis-present the sensitive stories. Also I have so many things inside me. If I don't keep them out, they will die out. So here is the flow of thought.

I read "Love Story" by Eric Segal. Simple and Superb. Too far from that of Shitty Sheldon's idiotic plots, vulgar details of love making, and unbearable slang (Do you think he deserves more??). I am saying this, in spite of the fact that I read much of that crap.

"Love Story" is pretty decent. I enjoyed the playful conversations between Oliver and Jenny. They are not just fun, they always made me to throw myself into one of those two characters. I matched myself with Oliver, not-so-grown-up character. Going in with Oliver, I liked Jenny, and her way of irritating/looking in me, I mean Oliver. She is damn impressive. I think, I should have read this very early. Don't ask me, if this book has influenced me. May be it has.

One of those conversations made this stir in my mind.
How we can love one, without letting that one to see through our imperfection? When we know; we cannot act for all our life, why do we mask our little flaws? Do we fear of missing that one, who can't accept what we are? Certainly, it is a breakdown for the one inside, if our love can see the negative side, which we carefully conceal. Still, it's sweet as love comes along. If not, what good love is for?

When I say -I am in love with someone, what do I mean? Is that just I like him? (Plainly, I like many others) Or is that I cannot live without him? (If I meant this, I am a big liar. I can live, until I can). Or is that I can take care of him if he lets me to? (But it's always mutual, I believe. Love stands in reciprocation. I can love him, but I can never beg for his love) Then why do I say- I love him?? So If I have said- I am in love with anyone, I would like to take my words back. I don't love anyone. I don't.

Now you believe I am crazy. Don't you?

3 comments:

Tehzeeb said...

s ofcourse!!!

Anonymous said...

Good thulasi. U r getting closer to the truth

Tehzeeb said...

hey i thought of writing wut does "i luv u" means but i couldnt put it in words. it mean so much perhaps everything (atleast 4 me).

its more than liking anyone thats coz their every move leaves an impact on u. it doesnt mean that u cant live without him/her but u always want to live with him/her.
u try to takecare of him whether or not he lets u to do so.