Friday, November 30, 2007

23

These are the marks I got for 50 in some stupid written test for the placements. When I got to know these marks, I didn't believe and kept on asking him if he was kidding. He said he was saying all the truth and could bet on my marks. So I didn't ask him again. You may think, why the hell I do care, once I am placed. But you see, I would always know, when I am going to score the highest or flunk the exam. I knew, I would have failed for certain in ATFL, if only I didn't get in my teacher's eye. I admit, I passed that exam just because she had that good impression of me and would have given that 'A' grade. And this written test for the placement I am taking about is otherwise. I enjoyed this test and strongly felt I am going to score high or atleast next to the highest. I expected, I would lose only 4 or 5 marks. When I came to know that I got only 23 which is less than half of the maximum, I felt like puking at my false confidence levels. I was upset all the day. I better wouldn't have asked him for my marks. I am so sick and I feel more sick, when my uncles and aunts keep telling their kids to consider me as their inspiration. Why wouldn't they realize, I am not the damn best student and can get only 23 for 50 when I expect 45+.

No comments: