Friday, June 11, 2010

Sasi

Sasi died in an accident and I am not missing him at all, save the times when I talk to my friends and they remind me how he used to be. I forgot everything he did. I forgot how close he was to me. Now, I am feeling bad as I am not able to feel sorry for him and his family. I have become stone-like. I remember, I was very worried, when chichikov's friend, whom I never met died in a similar accident. Seems like, I have got into the common view of life. Out of sight, out of mind. or have I started accepting death as inevitable for others?

Sasi was one of my closest friends in college. We played jolly many times and fought like kids and kept a "mirror on my side" when one of us is tired. He treats me like a sister and calls everyone he suspects to be in love with me or I am in love with as 'bava'. He gifted a magical pencil on my birthday to write what I wish. But I have never tried it. Last time, he spoke to me, he called me 'paakidaana' for not telling him something. I liked him very much when we were friends.

Sorry Sasi. I cannot figure out what brought this distance. It would have been better if we preferred fighting to being out of touch.

2 comments:

Srishti said...

Hmmmm... ...

Anonymous said...

OMG so much hatred ..i cant imagine a person with so much irriation, being so judgemental ...not accepting and always accommodating to his/ her small I !!!!
:-)))