Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Dreadful young kids!

Isn't it just few days ago that I have come to this place as the youngest person. And now! All elder people have either disappeared or busied themselves in world tours. Everyone around looks unpardonably younger to me. I wish I could curse these kids gray hairs and dry skin next time when they look at me piteously. They put on airs without effort. One smiles at me sarcastically because one could finish the work in a day which I have scheduled for a week. Another treats me a fool because he could read 'anything and everything' whereas I was stuck with Dostoevsky. One carries around a superior feeling for one thinks though I am aged, my manners aren't greatly improved.

Well, I've calculated the 'few days' as 5*365 + 3*30 days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah.. So that's your experience and you are a lead now!!??

stup!d said...

5yrs and counting... congratulations!