Saturday, December 10, 2005

Pradeep- naa b'day ani, nenu badha padatanu ani, naa meda jaalipadi naato matladanavasaram ledu. Talk to me only if u want. (Actually this is my dailogue, he is hitting it back to me)

Srilatha-Enti? maa class ki ravatam ledu? friendship cut cheyalanukuntunnava?

Nasheeda-Thulasi, i feel, u are neglecting me.

Am i really ignoring/neglecting you? Even if i do, it's without intention. Believe me, you have a safe place in my world.
When someone told me the same long back, i hated it claiming my freedom. I thought possessiveness is a jail, a boundary. But now i think, it's not as bad as i thought. All this comes out of love for the other but not to take their freedom away.

3 comments:

Tehzeeb said...

Its not ur fault either, visiting hrs(slots) r 2 short to think abt every1.leave it, v'll not have such a situation again.

did u observe (above), i didn't used any phrases like "hope", "wish" etc , this is bcoz iam 2 good at understanding others. he he.
what do u say dear????

Anonymous said...

Tulasi,
Till now, i didn't make fdship with anyone like u, who gives this much importance to fds feelings and making keen observation at the words they speak to u. I feel very tough to understand u some times but i can say with confidence that u r very good girl and very worthy to make fdship with.

Anonymous said...

ANS_Q2.
YES It is sensible,Coz He is very sure that his mother, sis and his wife got LIC polices and not sure about the others.

Phani.