Monday, December 26, 2005

Thick blood

I remember, how u cared me. And what i did in return? Ignored your love. I was thankless. I know, u'll be regretting for me and my behaviour. How cruel i was? I said that i can't live WITH you and u don't need to look into my life.

But the reality is I can't live WITHOUT you. You are my existance. You are the support. I love you so much. I want you to be happy always. I am extremely sorry for my behaviour. I can't imagine my life without you. You know me from the years..then how did u believe what i said in anger?

I apologize for my rudeness. Forgive me. I know, i am not worth to ask that. I am sure if blood is thick, u'll forgive me someday. Won't u?

2 comments:

Yasaswi said...

whoz that?
ur brother?
ur dad?
ur mom?
ur sister?
or
ur sister-in-law?
who ever, i am sure he/she forgiven u very next second or very next minute or very next hour or at max very next day.

Tehzeeb said...

they forgiven u already dear, but they couldnt forget what u have said. but dont worry, they wont remember it for a long time. afterall they are parents.