Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Shock- 2

Though it's not more shocking than the Shock-1, which i missed to post here, it left me in a position to decide whether to enjoy the moment and be happy or to feel guilty for supporting a couple, who are going to give a life-time shock to their loving parents.

Nashi says she is happy, but I'm not sure if I'm as much happy as she is. I genuinely feel, it is being done in the wrong way. I'm not against love marriages and i never could be. For known/unknown reasons, i am not in consent with their ideas and not able to enjoy the sigh of relief when much anticipated marriage is over.

Whatever, Kicking out my ideology, I wish them a happy married life and not to get into any complications i am presuming.

2 comments:

Tehzeeb said...

I too feel they should have informed their parents but i am happy for them coz they are together now. I think u should be lucky to be with your loved one FOREVER. I missed the chance and sometimes I feel really bad for not tryin a bit more though I know its not worthy.

Sowmya Ram said...

Hey Chill...there is not just one way to convince or show respect to one's parents. They can still show their reverence to their elders in many ways when the right time comes. So being friends let us make this moment wonderful for them and plan an excellent bash for them...after all can we stop being naughty...let us not break the trend of being incorrigible!!!