Friday, August 10, 2007

No. Please.. I can't

Anita asks me to take part in the skit, which is planned to initiate the fellow members to recognise the exaltation of independence. She doesn't know my problem. Probably you also don't know. I can do multiprocessing with exception of "stand" and "speak" processes at once. I told her the same. She says that the character will not stand but comfortably sits.

Why doesn't she understand? The problem is not to stand or to sit. Stand process, I meant is facing the gang which includes some, I never spoke to and when all are eager to entertain themselves, while i make fool of myself. I told her my decision that i will not take part in the skit. I know, she is hurt and probably thought, i have shown the attitude by turning down the request. I hope, she'll understand it has got nothing to do with attitude and it is my lameness that laid me back.

I remember my dreadful presentations in the past. I feel relaxed now, as they are over. Hopefully I would never have to do it again. I swear, I couldn't feel at ease with at least one even while the count kept increasing.

Sometimes, I try to make the bold appearance but the speaker inside me wobbles. May be the chemical that makes you orate is less in my Blood? That could be the thing which made me comfortable with my job where I don't have to do the sing and dance work (reporting) and this will be done by TL on my behalf.

1 comment:

Tehzeeb said...

for how long ur TL will work behalf of u??? some day you have to speak, for your own sake atleast.