Saturday, September 13, 2008

Introspection to iWrite

I wanted to change this title from long but hadn't decided on what to. Also, I easily kept on postponing this task for my change-reluctant syndrome! I get attached to extremely transient things of life like my tooth brush, blue comb and this word 'introspection'. It looks funny, if I rewind it now. But I really get senti when I have to part with these things. When red eyes wished me happy wedding anniversary, I have decided to keep my feelings aside and change the title. Because, it is just not fine, when your blog title is 'introspection' and you write fiction.

PS: I spent too much time to decide on this not so convincing title 'iWrite'. Till I find something better, iWrite.

3 comments:

? said...

Let us assume that the starting point of writing is introspection i.e. the very beginning. Considering that introspection involves our conscious inner thoughts, desires and sensations. If writing also involves our inner thoughts which is influenced by beliefs then both introspection and writing concern our conscious inner thoughts, desires and sensations which could be represented as fiction i.e. in lonely together. Then why not title this blog Introspective writing? Excuse my indulgence and feeble attempt at engaging in introspection! I love this post.

deepu said...

ired

? said...

Hello! An update for you?