Friday, January 16, 2009

Un-Happy New Year 2009

The most insufferable woman in my life makes me really mad, everybody around me are looking down on me for my nasty behavior. I cut my hair too short and fought with her using some cheap weapons of the kitchen with serious intentions of a murder. I felt like a Raskolnikov.

I am almost bankrupt. badly waiting for the salary day. No prospect to recover before three months.

I hate to go home not just for the problem 1, but everyone at home is behaving exactly in the way that irritates me. And also, they are stupidly after me for that one 'Yes', which would add 100 more things to this list.

Long weekend is OK, but this long weekend is too long to be OK.

PS: There are few more to be listed but I think they are insignificant and I could get over them easily.

No comments: