Friday, February 06, 2009

Scruple

Yesterday, how strictly I thought of not writing anything about pain, heart-breaks and so like, but today I couldn't control myself from talking about it again. I am such a variable and infidel with my own beliefs. It is exactly the same behaviour that is hurting me more. If it is concerned with others, I will know what is right and I stubbornly do it. Then, why I am not able to do it with myself? and why I am giving allowances of unreasonable desires? And later, how well, my conscience is reasoning those unreasonable temptations till I believe those lies. I think, I am not just one within me..probably two. One, extremely zealous about life, ready to embrace however it is and one, who scorns oneself each moment with fussy conscience. I shall throw out either of them otherwise life is hell-like.

PS: Later in detail.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thulasi, i am seriously saying that
u r life gaining control on u
the only thing i can say u
pls u hold all things with in u r hands with magic("i strongly have confidence u have that magic")
i only pray to god "don't make my little heart as real aparichithudu"

Anonymous said...

Balancing Act, the middle of everything is hell-like but thats what life is. Though, I dislike it myself (I have heard TheM say it many a times, "oh come on, you cant have everything") but you actually need them both. At least not to stereotype urself.

Guess what this was my first thought: Throw off ma, but be happy with whichever left.

Anonymous said...

I bet this becomes a scribble some day.
Enjoy watever it is