Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's only a wisp of straw

I am a fool. I called you blind. Now I realised it is me who is blind. I couldn't even make out a straw wisp from tree trunk. I lived in my own dreams nurturing a folly. Forgive me for my rudeness, which was the outcome of my misunderstanding of our relation. I thank you for the suggestion "To ignore and move on".

Nashi, I need a hug. I am coming to you. Then you can laugh at me and take your revenge for the nasty things I said. Don't say you don't want to, because that pains me more. Praveen, you too can laugh at me and have yourself satisfied. Yes, Yes, I still believe in the balance held by the magic man. My guardian, I stopped the clock. You can call me anytime. I'll tell you how to decorate my coffin.

I am going to the prison, I am fated to. I am not unhappy. Even if I am, I am happy to be unhappy. I relish in the misfortunes of others. Sometimes I disintegrate myself to the point I treat myself a rival, a someone-else. Today, I am enjoying when doom falls on my special rival.

No comments: