Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Waiting

When my mood swung back to singing, I've confessed my feelings brushing away the lessons I learnt from the experience of rejection. You see, it was not an easy thing. One foot ahead and the next backwards. Sometimes, I surprise myself. I didn't know that I can be so timid. I remember, I even prayed at that moment. But to whom? I cannot recall. I felt very weak in the limbs and arms. It was not physical weakness but looked like my action nerves are broken. I felt drowsy and laid on the sofa. I took rest for few minutes and suddenly woke up telling myself 'It shall be done now or never". I would again begin from the beginning but by the time shovel was ready, I would feel weak and fall asleep. After so many failed attempts, I have done it closing my eyes and accumulating all the courage at one place for a second.

PS: I cannot guess in which mood I would write my next post. Whatever it is, it will be thunderous and I may not even want to write about today. That is why, I scribbled this to re-read whenever I'm vainly proud of myself.

No comments: