Sunday, July 05, 2009

Aftermath

Seems like somebody is angry with me because I am as happy as before. Now I am more happy because they are angry with me. How much I was troubled with his indifference! His being angry is at least better and comforting. But I have to admit that I am constantly feeling guilty for being so proudly expressive at the cost of a rare friendship. May be, I wouldn't have expressed my love, if only I knew that it would be considered so big a crime.

My well-wishers, thank you for the concern, but don't talk of who deserves what. That hurts me more. I'm not in teens to find solace in the lies you tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What makes you think that that person might be angry ? What makes you to be even sure that he is angry "because you are happy" ?
Did he tell you that ? Did you ask him anything ?

Ohh, btw, did you talk to him voluntarily lately ? Or did you confine yourself to just responding ? Oh yeah, the stream flows only one way. It should either flow down or not flow at all. Either he should keep poking or there would be no poking at all. Not bad, the stream does it, so why not you.

- vhsiysnys.

DevD(emons) said...

Crime ... expressing love is crime. Is it another Doestrosky story or what??:-)


And above all .. if somebody is not angry is with your happiness .. he/she don't deserve she/he(he/she IPC Section 337 :-) ).