Tuesday, January 17, 2006

does God exist?

When someone asked me this question, i was in dilemma whether to say yes or no. I thought if i say NO and God doesn't exist , I'll be right.. But what if God exists and He hears me saying that I don't believe in Him? He feels bad.. who knows what he blesses (curses?) me with? I decided to say YES.

Do ghosts exist?
another perplex question. This time, I said NO. If they don't exist, I'll look brave to others. If they, I am sure, God also exists. So as i said i believe in Him, sure he'll save me.

Good logic! Isn't it?

6 comments:

Yasaswi said...

wut if the communication network was busy while u said YES for god and the ghost was waiting for an incoming call when u said NO.

not a bad question. rite?

Tehzeeb said...

i object milord.
Thanq :)

human made communications can be busy and can go out of service even. Almighty's network can never!!!

Tehzeeb said...

sorry dear, i didnt had any other option than deleting it.
hope u dont mind.

Anonymous said...

i dont need u to believe in me to help u

Anonymous said...

GHost is Watching????

ghost is checking ur blog daily...

Tehzeeb said...

that v all know, coz she (2lc) is of ur category boss. he he.