Monday, January 09, 2006

reasonable reason

The wild wind of feelings made me to write this. This wind has no direction. No.. it has, but many. I am going with this wind wherever it takes me. This wind has many colors.. agony, love, hatred, pain and tears. I can't keep this storm of feelings anymore within me. I will blow out soon. I shall prepare to stand it. In this process, I may hurt others who are very dearer to me, and i often hurt myself. This self punishment bruises the heart. I was racking my brain for a long time to know you in vain. But this needs an end. I can't put you out of my heart and i can't even be quiet without breaking the ice. One day i will go so far from you and you will be searching for the exact moment that made us apart.

2 comments:

Yasaswi said...

read @ 10:25 AM

Anonymous said...

hey thussu....everu idhi....?????