Monday, January 16, 2006

heart that aches and bleeds

got this phrase from Mr. Mulliner speaking by P.G. Wodehouse. Reading that, my heart leapt as if, it met its old friend who agrees with it or who has the same opinion as it has.

Few days back, I asked my friends " why do we feel pain in the heart when we get hurt? " Most of them laughed at me saying " Go and get a check up.. probably u might have a heart problem. " Ofcourse, few gave me reasonable reasons and One is.. "It's not exactly the heart that aches. For some people it may be the brain. Depends on the person. If the person thinks his soul rests in the heart, the heart aches. if it is the brain, the brain aches. It is actually the soul that gets hurt and so you feel someone crumpling the container."

What do u say??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time heals all wounds. Ur time is just a while away.

Tehzeeb said...

i disagree with above comment. Time cannot heal all wounds.

it depends upon the person who hurted u. if he/she is near/dear then ur heart aches, if not ur brain aches with a feel of insult.

2lc said...

I go with ( Mr.? or Ms.? ) anonymous.
But now I don't need any healer. I am fit and fine.