Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Perhaps.. a passing infatuation

This time, I hesitate to write down my feelings, as I feel, if they are within my mind, I am not bound to accept them and I think, I can suppress them with little effort. But now, it is out of my control and the moment awaits few words that may possibly express what I feel. I cannot promise to reveal everything now, because I may feel like dying of humility and can either give an abrupt end to this post or just delete it before publishing.

I have been infatuated at this old age and I am not sure if it is passing off or going to take away my peace. I wish, it will pass off, otherwise I wouldn't like myself.

I expected, I would take more words to say that, but now I understand, I cannot make it better, without being concise.

1 comment:

Sowmya Ram said...

Hmm... life's very unpredictable lady...don't be too stubborn to ignore things that are on your face...Enjoy it- is what I say...these things make you realize you are alive. Don't think too much as to what is right and wrong...Chill!