Saturday, January 23, 2010

The heavy week

This week was the most 'incidental' week of my whole life. It is full of activities. At office, I had to release something or the other every two days. Just not that, I had to receive and accept all the comments from reviewers and customers whether I like it or not. Most of the times, I don't like them. Nashi was almost living at her office. But she taught me with so much difficulty over phone at midnight how to make a paper cube without glue. My intention was to learn the same from her ten year old little sister, Faiza. Because of the wrong timing, I was trapped with Nashi's terrible teaching skills. At last, I could make something badly crumpled only to make it look like a cube. Personally, little happiness. I talked to a friend after five months. But before I share this with Chichikov, a dramatic twist happened in his life and he was doomed. And the doom spreads as everything does among friends. With Asha, I never expected any friendly relation would rise b/w us. But I nearly cried when I talked to her yesterday. Secret is(Of course not anymore), I wept when she was walking down the aisle. Then I wished her to be the most irritating wife. Now my intentions are quite opposite. I wish them to be happy together. Dolores Haze and Humbert Humbert are just ignored. I didn't catch up with them from a week. I know, I will regret later, but I hate my parents as much as I hate my other relatives.

No comments: