Friday, January 08, 2010

I am a fool, I thought of rewriting my hate poem. That can never be.

What happened: I fought with my HR. (I hate her the most. believe me, more than Harpreet)

Result : I had the usual "special meetings" with my Project Manager about the "special privileges" I had.

Conclusion : I am not speaking to my HR (silly. I did that always) and avoiding my manager.

Consequence : I don't speak to half the people around. (Coercive Diplomacy)

Future Plan : Dust off the resume(Where is it??).

Neighbouring Prospect : I guess, I would just be 'normal' in a week.

May be it's not a gender issue at all and I misconstrued the whole point. Possible. Even then, I couldn't be silent when one tries to control me or make all the decisions for me even if that one is my employer(My (poor) parents know this better!!). It is just horrible to bow your head for whom you have no respect. It is good to work here but one would be forced to hate dealing with HR-dominated management.

I do not wish to have any "special privileges" just because I'm a woman.

1 comment:

Tehzeeb said...

Then Sweetie don't use it, you can always refuse to use any privilege whatsoever.