Monday, September 03, 2007

Born out of evening talk

Yes, I decided(almost) not to marry but it doesn't infer that I'm going to be a nun and serve the society or the country.

Though I have the sense to spread smiles on the faces deserved, I admit that, it may not be going to be with the same enthusiasm when I'll be 40 years old. But I will do the best I can, as it is not something I learnt in a day or two. I was not a rich city kid and so I knew the pleasure in making others happy and I also remember, how some people made me happy. I didn't care when somebody doubts my sustainability (as it is used by the person. I haven't got any other word with such an exact meaning). Later, I thought why should I be sustainable when it is the wave to be passed on to the younger generations. With this, I don't mean that I have a reason to quit, but if I am too weak to hold it, I will have no other option.


I wish, the people who will be ready with a pail of water, to pour on the plans laid by small brains(as they suppose) will get out of their lay-back attitude and the people who think, it cannot make a difference, will see the difference.

PS: It is certainly not to influence anybody.

No comments: