Saturday, September 01, 2007

When I have to tie up with aliens..

No. I'm not talking about the arranged marriage.

It's about the project, I am unexpectedly involved in. I am happy as I aspire, this project would accomplish my responsibilities in a better way. But, the problem is more than half my mates are new and half the rest are the people, whom I can't tag with "I like" or "I don't like". There is only one person I am comfortable with, which is of no use because of the policies being Clarity, Mutual Trust, Confidentiality and Respect for all. So I cannot grouch about my fears. I just have to get along with all 'I like's, 'I don't like's and even with the third kind for a good cause.

Responsibility, Platform, Selfish, Change, Learn and few more (which I forgot already. This is the problem being humans. We forget so easy.) These are the driving forces which brought us into the team.

For you, it would have been little cryptic, but will not be for long, as we, the team decided to keep it confidential till the first milestone. I wish all the success to the team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor lil souls, your secret will be sacred with me ... he he hee.


- snort