Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Chori mein bhi hain mazaa!

Hot news! I had stolen something precious, atleast for few of you. I didn't remember, how and when I did it. I saw it again yesterday when I was re-reading my old mails.

It was the most awaited post of Yasaswi which is not yet finished and so not published. I pestered him to show me the post when he was working on it. He showed me the unfinished post. I didn't know, how I got the chance to pinch it. But now, I see this as a mail attachment. Now the problem is, do you think, it is OK if I post it here as it is? I feel proud to have something written by him in my blog like his comments. I have already decided to continue the story and post it here soon. Otherwise I will post the original here, then we all can continue it in our own style to be co-authored. What do you say? Does anybody(Nash, Soumy and Rakesh) here to offend this idea? Tell me. I will not post if it is not OK for you.

2 comments:

Tehzeeb said...

I have no probs but post the original first.

In orkut they write a line for me (i am sure to other acc holder too)sayin, u'll have this, that, blah blah ... but today they said 'A pleasant surprise is in store for you' and I am sure this is the one. no other news could have made me more happy.

Sowmya Ram said...

dear you do whatever but just show what he wrote...I'll feel his presence again if I read that...post it under his name. faaaaaaaaaaast...also let me know thr mail when you post it.